Sucsessful Celebration

Well, Its world pasta day and I celebrated like nobody's business. I LOVE pasta. With cheese. With sauce. With butter. Oh my. So today, we reheated pasta. We ate pasta. We love it. BUT THEN, we realize it is world pasta day. We love our pasta even more. We eat more. We are happy, happy, happy. Then, to top it all of, Mother brought each of us a cake pop! It was the grandest celebration.

Pasta related story: Once upon a time we were driving through Salt Lake city and decided to go to Olive Garden. This is a big stretch for my father, because he despises Italian food. I was sick. But being sick does not stop me from eating mass amounts of breadsticks and ravioli (the most sublime pasta.) So I ate mass amounts and life continued. But then we got to the car. I suddenly felt really bad. And right there in Olive Garden parking lot in Salt Lake City, I threw up. Yes, Pasta, breadsticks and all. I puked everywhere. It was not pretty for ANYONE there. Moral of the story? I still love pasta.

Sincerely,
And I knew you really wanted to hear that.

3 comments:

  1. I know right? So touching. Deeply Moving. Life changing. (Like the pot roast. Me and pot roast have so much in common!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who came up with the life-changing pot roast? Wasn't that the Pioneer Woman?

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.