Kryn goes to college!

Kryn goes to college!
(and comes home two hours later)
Community college is pretty anti-clamantic, and very unlike the typical college experience. There is no rush week, no picture perfect dorm rooms with color coordinating trash cans, wall art and lofted bed storage. No football team, few clubs and idk, really no motivation either.

That being said, I still made a huge deal about which agenda I would use. Because it's tradition!
And by tradition I mean that it's a tradition for me to be as ridiculously un-practical as possible.

You'll see what I mean in a second...
This year there were two winners! But unlike last year, I decided to go ahead and keep them both. Logical? Practical? Resourceful? NEVER. But at least this year, we don't have to add unorganized to the list. I'm planned out to till December and man, I love it.

I'm using the Day Designer Agenda this year. It was sad to bid farewell to the saturated sunshine hues of the Lilly Pulitzer agendas, but HOURLY agenda in the Day Designer made the bittersweet break up a whole lot more sweet than bitter. 
My favorite portion of this planner is the small G R A T I T U D E section. Theres a big enough space to write down a couple things, but generally I just jot down one great thing about every day. Sometimes it's a big thing, other days it's something simple like taking a good photo or not getting caught at every red light on the way to work. It's easy to think we have nothing to be grateful for but in reality, if I really listed everything, I could fill ten of those little boxes every day.
And so, another unorthodox school year is upon us. (old habits die hard?) I've got a good routine, I actually enjoy all of my classes and to top it off, my study buddy is really cute (even though she sits on top of my textbooks....while I'm reading them.)  

May good grades and extra cups of coffee be ever in my favor!

(No thanks to you, Sophie.)

PS: 2014 Agenda and my 2015 Agenda. My shorts are J.Crew, bralette: Urban
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite post of yours πŸΎπŸ†

    ReplyDelete
  2. go you! and I love the planner...and all planner things for that matter. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.